2013 ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED
The NBMBAA® Scholarship Program awards scholarships to deserving graduate students demonstrating strong communications skills, community involvement and leadership ability. Scholarships range from $1,000 - $15,000 and include membership to the association.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be a student entering their first year (Fall 2013), or continuing in a full or part-time master’s
program at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada at the time of award (September).
- Submit essay on provided topic.
- Have a 3.0 or above GPA. First year graduate students submit undergraduate transcript.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership potential.
- Be actively involved in their local communities through service to others.
- Be recommended by a faculty member or individual familiar with applicant’s academic
achievements or supervisor in a business workplace.
- APPLICATION: Must be completed online.
- ESSAY: Complete a 300 word essay on the selected topic - submitted online only.
- TRANSCRIPT(S): Required - upload a copy of your most recent official transcript(s).
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Submit a headshot in jpg. The image should be at least 1024 x 768.
Recipients are required to:
- Agree to participate in limited public relations activities.
- Agree to become an active member in local chapter.
- Scholarship awards up to $15,000.
- NBMBAA® annual membership.