Scholarship applications are closed for 2014. The 2015 scholarship application will be available on April 1, 2015.
The NBMBAA® Scholarship Program awards scholarships to deserving African American graduate students who demonstrate strong communications skills, community involvement, and leadership ability.
- Be a financially active member of the National Black MBA Association.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be a student entering their first year (Fall 2015), or continuing in a full or part-time master’s program at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada at the time of award (September 2015).
- Submit essay on provided topic.
- Submit a current resume.
- Have a 3.0 or above GPA.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership potential.
- Be actively involved in their local communities through service to others.
- Be recommended by a faculty member or individual familiar with applicant’s academic achievements or supervisor in a business workplace.
- APPLICATION: Must be completed online.
- ESSAY: Complete a 500 word essay on the selected topic - submitted online only.
- RESUME: Submit a current resume no more than two (2) pages long.
- TRANSCRIPT(S): Required - upload a copy of your most recent official transcript(s).
- PHOTOGRAPHS: Submit a headshot in jpeg format. The image should be at least 1024 x 768.
Recipients receive scholarship awards up to $10,000 and are required to agree to participate in limited public relations activities.