Home > Programs > Employment Network
NBMBAA Employment Network™ links corporations with NBMBAA members,
diverse MBA holders and job seeking candidates through the National Black MBA Association's
on-line job board. Corporations can post positions and search one of the largest
professional résumé databases in the country.
Jobseekers Sign In Page: Click here to login.
Employers/Recruiters Sign In page: Click here to login.
Employment Network TM provides:
- A full-service solution that uses technology to match qualified,
professional talent with job opportunities.
- Serves as the source for diversity recruitment in a cost effective
- A niche pool of highly qualified MBA holders, entry/midlevel
professionals as well as seasoned talent and alumni members.
- Access to professional connections.
- An easy to use job search system.
- A reach to a web audience of 10,000+ people.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week service.
Employment Network allows job seekers and employers to do the following:
A single posting or multiple postings are available
for your hiring needs. Jobs will be posted for 60 days. The NBMBAA job posting system
is easy to use. Posting your available position means you will reach a web audience
of over 10,000 people. Job posting options start at $250.
Resume Database Access
Search the resumes of over 22,000 high caliber MBA’s actively seeking employment.
The resume database ensures your hiring decision will be made from a diverse pool
of talent. Database access options start at $1500.
Expand your reach and subscribe to the unlimited job postings and resume database
searching service. Subscriptions options start at $3500.